Saturday 16 February 2019

One House, Two Families

Of all my stories that I haven't got round to finishing -- and there aren't that many -- One House, Two Families gets the most number of requests for a completion.

The last chapter was published in March 2015 -- nearly four years ago! -- but people still ask about it. As recently as a week ago, one of the regular commenters here mentioned it and I responded saying it was unlikely to be finished.

And then, over the days after I responded, I found myself thinking about it.

About four years ago I had continued it -- I had about 1800 words written on Chapter 4 -- but just lost interest and went on to other stories. I dug that out, re-read it, trimmed the paragraphs that I was unhappy about and what do you know -- I have a scene for the ending.

I'm not going to promise but I will try to get that final chapter written over the next few weeks and published in March. I think four years is long enough to wait for it, don't you?

Sammie Spades

9 comments:

  1. Awesome news! Hope they go out with a "bang":).
    Beside this and The Eros Project, do you have any ideas about future stories? What can we accept?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, definitely going to be a big bang!

      Still want to finish Kara Lofts; have had an idea for the next couple of chapters since this time last year just not had the time.

      Have started a rough draft of a Fantasy/Horror story, and also have an idea of a dad/daughter/step-mom story that's been in my head for a while.

      Delete
  2. Not a problem, Sir Sinn, it happens to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's nice when something unexpected happens, too. :)

      Delete
  3. This is such unexpected, but also awesome news! Totally stoked to read it when it comes out! But, of course, take all the time you need to make it something you're happy with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks -- hoping to get it out in March but no promises.

      Delete
  4. Any plans for more stories where the chicks have big fake tits? Those are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope this is still being worked on!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.