Monday 1 August 2022

Stories Update

I'm going to try and give an update at the start of each month as to where I am with the stories I'm writing so if nothing else, you can see what's going on.

As I said in the last update, I aim for about 4,000 words per story.

  • Kara Lofts and the Three Quests Ch 3 - 3,300 words done
  • Untitled Erotic Horror Ch 2 - 350 words (just started)
  • New Neighbours - Ch 1 completed

This means I have two stories in the bag (Ch 1 of the untitled erotic horror, and Ch 1 of New Neighbours)

I'm planning to wait until the stories are finished and then post the chapters rather than run the risk of posting chapter 1 now and then shit happening in my life that means it's months or years before it gets finished.

Jane Darling taking a great facial


1 comment:

  1. Any chance you might continue Family Business?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.