Tuesday 11 October 2016

Back in the swing

Thanks for all the well wishes -- nice to know you guys care!

I had something of a relapse which meant another short hospital stay, change of medication and what felt like my entire insides being flushed out with napalm. Thankfully I'm much, much better know.

I've started writing a new story -- I know most of you want the next Family Business but I just want to write something quick, hot and hardcore before I get back into something with characters and plot. I need to find my mojo again after being away from things for a while so hope you'll understand.

Meantime, have these:

Amy Reid

Jane Darling

Lisa Ann

Sarah Young

Shyla Stylez

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sinn,

    Glad to hear that you're doing well and back to writing! Missed your work the past couple months. Love the writing you do so keep it up and I look forward to the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Should be finished soon!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.