Thursday 30 June 2016

Family Business fan art

If you've read Leon22's story Family Business and my continuation of it, you'll know two of the characters have created a website to showcase them fucking busty babes.

A reader called Batmito sent me a mock up of the site and is okay with me sharing it with you:


I think it's fantastic and Leon22 agrees saying "That is awesome!"

And thanks to this, I now have a new favourite model called Luna C. Kitsuen who Batmito used as the model for Tiffany!

Let Batmito know what you think of his work in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Good work, it fits the storyline great. Is the prewiew pic forecast the story? ( Connie and Tiff DP-ed, Alicia 3on1?)
    Or it's a random piece that does not restricts the writer's options?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a random pic -- that's not to say some of the things that Batmito put on there won't happen in the story!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.