Tuesday 31 May 2016

Question from a reader

Had this from an anonymous Literotica reader:
Have you considered any additions to the Kara Lofts series? It's a favorite of mine, and I'd very much like to see a continuation.
Still have plans to continue the Kara Lofts story -- I started the first chapter of Kara Lofts and the Three Quests a few months ago but wasn't happy with where it was going so have ditched part of it and will continue now that I have another/better idea.

Choice now is to decide which one comes first: a new Kara Lofts chapter or the next Family Business chapter.

Krissy Lynn -- love the expression on her face there!

3 comments:

  1. I vote for Family Business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please give priority to the next Family Business chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Thanks, but it wasn't meant to be a vote!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.