Sunday 15 May 2016

Late questions

One last comment:
I know I'm late but I wanted to ask a question.

What motivates you to write?
What keeps you going to finish a story? 
That's two questions, but okay! LOL!

My motivation is just my dirty mind and my fantasies, I suppose. I've had these ideas kicking round in my head for years so, after reading lots of stories on Literotica for many years I decided to try my hand. And here we are three and a half years or so since I sent in my first story.

Finishing a story is usually easy -- most of my stories are fairly short so I have a rough idea of how long they're going to be before I start. Plus I alternate between stories -- I've just written chapter 3 of Family Business so will now write the third chapter of Optocynic 5000 before going back to Family Business. That helps keep the stories fresh in my mind rather than getting bored with the characters.

Sometimes I do lose interest -- One House, Two Families might never get finished because I feel no urge to finish it off, but I might at some point. Also, there was a ton of negative feedback for Trailer Park Tales Part 1 so that pretty much killed any enthusiasm I had for continuing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.