Wednesday 4 May 2016

Family Business chapter 3 is up

You can find it here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-family-business-ch-03-1

Someone posted a comment on my post about submitting it:
Hey. I can't find chapter 3 on your literotica page. Am I looking in the wrong place or am I misunderstanding something else? Chapter 2 was great - glad you picked up the story. 
So just to clarify -- when I say I've submitted a story, that's just what's happened: I've sent it to Literotica. They take anything from 2 to 5 days to then publish.

Once I see it's published, I put up a post like this one with the link. "Submitting" is not the same as "publishing".

Let me know what you think of chapter 3.


1 comment:

  1. Chapter 3 was great! But I know there are greater things to come!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.