Tuesday 29 December 2015

Day By Day completed and submitted

Finished Day By Day and have just submitted it over at Literotica -- give it a couple of days and it should be up there.

It's about 25,000 words long and is the longest single story I've done and I hope you like it.

I want to get back to writing more -- I want to do the next Kara Lofts story and am also thinking about a grandfather/daughter/grandaughter story -- but I have no idea what my work schedule is going to be like in the New Year. Until I just submitted Day By Day, I hadn't realised it had been almost five months since my last story submission.

I'll try and do better but we'll see what happens.


5 comments:

  1. My loins are quivering in anticipation. I've been looking forward to this one for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it will live up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you lost interest to continuation of "One House, Two Families"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That was a great one man. Really enjoyed it and well worth the wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. No guarantee of finishing One House, Two Families -- I might, I might not.

    smythiegato -- thanks, glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.