Friday 18 December 2015

Back for Christmas

Been out of the country with my job for the last few weeks but am back for Christmas. In between catching up with the usual friends and family stuff I hope to be doing some more writing and finish off "Day by Day" -- it's almost there now, just one last, long scene to do and I'll submit it.

Meantime, here's some of my favourite busty amateurs:

What a smile!

Perfect!

That's the sort of picnic I'd like to be a part of

How is that toga thing staying in place?

4 comments:

  1. The first one is super hot, I'd like to see more of her. What's her name? More blonde sluts in your stories would also be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea -- just a random girl I found on the net. If I knew where to get more, I'd post it!

      Delete
  2. Is that Wifey in the second to last pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know who the girl is but it's definitely not Wifey -- she's younger and has obviously enhanced tits whereas Wifey's all natural.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.