Wednesday 1 October 2014

Is "please" and "thank you" too much to ask for?

I enjoy getting feedback from my readers, I genuinely do - - I had a very nice email from someone a few days ago who simply dropped me a line to say thanks for the stories and that really cheered my day up.

The majority of people who either email me or send me feedback through Literotica are polite as well and I try and answer every mail if they include their address.

However, I also get notes like this following the release of Trophy Wives Club 19:
Next time or in a future chapter, have Thomas and Caylee walk in on Marie and Bill fucking with Caylee talking Thomas into stripping naked and joining in as Thomas is fucking his own daughter and Marie is fucking their son. Maybe even the orgy between the four Trophy Wives and their kids is taking place as Thomas and Caylee walk in on them only to join them with Thomas agreeing not to tell the other two surviving husbands.
Seriously, that's the whole of the email.

I don't mind people offering suggestions or things they'd like to see in my stories even though - - most of the time - - it's not going to happen simply because I already know what I want to happen. A suggestion might trigger something but not often.

What got me about the above email was that was all there was - - no "Hi SirSinn" or "I like your stories" or even a "Hope you are well" before launching into the scenes the guy (I'm assuming) wants to see.

I'm not asking for an asskissing "You're the greatest writer and I long for your next installment" or anything like that, but a simple "Hello" would be nice.

I bet people would have better manners if their teacher had looked like this:


4 comments:

  1. Hello, hope you are well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly sir sinn i bet you the opposite...
    If the teacher would have looked like that they wouldnt have learned anything... which on the other hand would have made that yoj wouldnt have gotten that mail in the first place ;-)

    Ohhh by the way: hello Sir Sinn, how are you doing?
    (Better late than sorry - right...)
    /Busty Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.