Wednesday 29 October 2014

Take what you're given

There are girls out there on the internet like Shyla Stylez and Lisa Ann who will do just about anything - - DP's, anal, gangbangs, the works - - and I love them for it.

Then there are girls like Jordan Carver and Denise Milani who don't even go topless - - they tease and show cleavage but that's it - - and I love them for it.

Then there are girls like Sarenna Lee who straddle a sort of middle ground - - no boy/girl hardcore but she'll use toys and do girl/girl - - and I love them for it.

Then - - every once in a rare while - - you get a girl who goes further than you ever thought she would like when Crystal Gunns did her one and only boy/girl shoot with tit-fucking and a handjob but nothing else:




And I love her for it!


Take what you're given, people, and make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.