Monday 4 July 2022

New story submitted

 No idea who will see this as it's been over two years since I posted here but what the heck.

New Trailer Park Tales story sent to Literotica today -- hopefully will be posted in a couple of days.

Also working on a new story -- chapter 1 is done but not going to submit it until I've completed the whole thing. It'll tie in with a handful of my other tales and is going to fit into the Erotic Horror category even though that gets next to no views in comparison with the Incest/Taboo stuff that I normally write.

Alongside that, I'm writing the next chapter in Kara Lofts Adventures which I've had in my head for about three years but not had the time to do.

More news as it happens.

Savannah Bond helped me get through the pandemic! :)


4 comments:

  1. Damn, welcome back. Thought you were done for good. Funny, because I just pulled up some of your stuff a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks -- we'll see how things go but I certainly want to finish up a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ! I regularly checked literotica to see if you'll publish more and I'm glad you did. Your latest story is great albeit a little short (ending righ when the main action begins). What do you plan for the erotic horror stories ? this theme is a personal fav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The horror story reuses my Damian Nicholson/Charlene Nicholson characters and might also link up with The Wilbraham Fungus . . . maybe!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.