Tuesday 2 August 2016

New Kara Lofts underway

Can't believe it's been almost two years since I published my last Kara Lofts story -- just checked my submissions page at Lit and the last chapter of The Badlands was published in October 2014.

I had some trouble starting it a while back but am now back in the mindset for it so have made a start on the latest tale of a busty adventurer in a world filled with magical creatures -- most of which want to get in her pants!

Here's a couple of pics that have long inspired me with Kara:

Gisela from Blackadder's 3D art

Bianca Beauchamp -- the reason Kara has dyed red hair!

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to Kara's next lot of adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you'll be pleased -- I'm enjoying getting back into her weird and messed up world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ever read the Clara Ravens comics from Epoch art? My favorite 3d art series.

      Delete
    2. I've seen a few panels, but not a whole comic; it's good stuff.

      I'm a fan of Blackadder's work, as I said, particularly his Gisella character, though I'm not a huge fan of the non-consent element in some of his scenes.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.