Sunday 20 March 2016

Family Business

Just submitted my continuation of Leon22reloaded's story "The Family Business" Leon's already seen it and said
This is fan-fucking-tastic!  You have really captured the characters, and Tiffany is great.  Not a lot of sex but what was there was amazing and the build up is great.  I am sure everyone will love it, and I for one am really looking forward to what you have in store!  So looking forward to more!
so if he's happy, I hope the rest of you will be. Plenty more to come.

Meantime, here's this:


2 comments:

  1. I hadn't read the Family Business before now, but it looks like it has a lot of interesting places to go, and if Leon22reloaded is unable to finish it, it definitely seems right up your alley. Looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the original -- hopefully my continuation will live up to it.

    Check out his other stuff, too as he's well worth reading.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.