Friday 30 May 2014

My mail bag

Had an email from a Literotica reader about chapter four of The Wilbraham Fungus who didn't leave a return address so I kinda hope they look here.
Really liked it!

The latest installment of the Fungus storyline was really good! In future installments could you show scenes of the doctor turning other women into Brides of the Fungus? Your descriptions are great and the focused storyline is good, it seems to be going somewhere, but I was a little miffed that Ch. 03 hinted at showing the doctor seduce and transform other women and then Ch. 04 resumes when such events have already happened.

Otherwise, great installment for a great series!
Glad you liked it and sorry you didn't get to see the transformation - - at the moment it's unlikely that'll be shown as I'm wrapping the story up in the next chapter and while I have vague ideas for a sequel, it's not really getting the views or votes that make it worth my while continuing, at least not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - - as long as it's not spam, I'll post it.